This data protection notice refers to our commitment to treat information line with good practice, legislation requirements and to protect clients, as well as the organisation. This privacy notice covers all data subjects (living individuals) whose personal data is collected in line with UK Data Protection Laws.
The personal information we collect
Where you submit your personal information to us it will only be used for the stated purpose and any reasonably incidental purposes. Such information will only be used by us for:
- The purposes for which it was provided by you and any reasonably incidental purposes including providing you with the information that you request from us
- Support and administration purposes
Manni Coe collect the following information from our clients:
- Full name
- Telephone numbers
- Support and administration purposes
The lawful basis to collect this information
We collect this information on the lawful basis for entering into or performance of a contract. In certain circumstances, we may have to abide by a legal obligation which we may be subject to, including, but not limited to, sharing data with the HMRC or law enforcement agencies. Where we do this, and we are legally permitted to, we will clearly inform you.
People who email us
Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for reasons of legitimate business, security and for monitoring compliance with office policy. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
The storage location of information
All data is stored within the UK only but may be accessed from outside the EU for us to be able to provide the required service of the contract.
Manni Coe ensure all the best security practices are followed to ensure privacy by design is integral to the processing of information.
Retention of information
We will retain the data for the period of the contract we have with clients.
We will retain client data for 15 amount of years after the contract has ended to enable us to:
- To comply with our regulatory obligation
- To protect ourselves in case of any legal claims against Manni Coe
All data will be removed following security best practices to ensure the data is fully deleted and unrecoverable.
We currently do not use your personal information for any marketing. If this changes then we will seek your consent beforehand.
Information we share
As part of the client contract we need to share information with:
- Other parties who are providing services as part of the agreed contract
- Our accountant
- In the unfortunate event of debt recovery or legal action, we reserve the right to pass on your information to our representatives
Under the UK Data Protection laws individual have the following rights:
- Right to access – you have the right to request a copy of all data we hold about you;
- Right to rectification – where any data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to ensure it is correct;
- Right to be forgotten – if you no longer wish for us to hold your data, we will delete it unless we have a lawful reason not to;
- Right to portability – you can ask us to provide your data to a third party in machine-readable format;
- Right to restrict processing – since we only use this to contact you, there is no processing to restrict, we would simply delete the information wherever possible and in keeping with our own obligations.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you may request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
We can be contacted using the contact details provide in this website
Manni Coe, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired, or in the unlikely event that Manni Coe goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Stroud Associates Ltd may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy. If this occurs you will be informed prior to the transfer.
Manni Coe website does not specifically collect any personal information.
When someone visits Manni Coe we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Links to other websites
Handling a personal data breach
In the event of a data breach, we will use the ICO standard reporting form, ICO Data Breach reporting template, and in the event that the data breach has a significant impact on the people affected we will inform them directly either via email or our website.